Skip to content

General

53 results found

1. "Inhale" is Not a Noun (Neither is "Exhale").

The incorrect use of these two words is irritating and very distracting; this is a great pity because the app sounded promising.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the attention to detail. We’ve added this to a list of things we hope to cleanup, although it can be tough given the multi-media nature of the program. Please keep sending in specifics that we can hopefully address in one thorough sweep of the app. We are truly sorry for any irritation or distraction this may have caused.

2. Stop pause alerts from happening during calls

When I'm using my iphone as an actual phone, occasionally pauses and checks will alert during the call. Please consider a way to stop these alerts from interrupting phone conversations, it's counteractive. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ll definitely see if we can do this, although it might be a limitation of the controls that apple gives developers for access to its notification center. That said, we’ll be mindful of how best we can design around this on the apple platform as well as future platforms that may have different constraints :-)

3. Night reflection too upbeat

Want more relaxing voice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, we’re exploring ways to improve the night reflection but do not yet have a timeline. Please continue to give specific feedback on what you like, don’t like or examples of things you wish it did. We hope to be able to implement many improvements and refinements over the next year.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Using clicks is a great idea, we’ll add that to our discussion in how to address the issue with the loud startling bell. Thanks again for being active in our community and for supporting our efforts to continuously extending and fine tuning Mindfulness Daily.

5. Love this app on ipad but very disappointed doesn't work on iphone

I can't see any reason that makes this too technically advanced for a 3GS. My iphone is not THAT old!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have limited resources currently and have had to focus on one version of apple’s iOS operating system (iOS7). In past apps we tried to support more than one and ended up with performance issues that caused more problems then we were able to support. Hopefully we’ll be able to support multiple versions of iOS but we’re not sure when that might be, and instead are focused on refining the core experience of the app and incorporating user feedback. Again, thanks for the kind words on the app on your ipad.

6. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback on pauses, we’re experimenting with a few new types and look forward to your feedback on them. If you or anyone else has additional suggestions or details on what we should explore further, please keep adding them :-)

7. Fix the app

The latest update doesn't work. The app keeps crashing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Life log

Is it possible to view it as a calendar rather than just a list? Perhaps with the symbols to show the daily practice. Easier to view rather than scrolling down. I'm only on day 4 but loving it's simplicity so far.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback and idea. The lifelog is going to be getting a lot more attention with the aim to make it more valuable and easier to read while still keeping it as simple as possible. Please continue to give feedback on it as we come out with the next few releases, and keep the ideas coming :-)

9. ? Sound for pause

Is the pause suppost to have sound to prompt inhale and exhale? If not could it be added and maybe the breathing rate slowed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great questions. The pause is currently silent. We are playing with the idea of optional pause videos with sound. We’re also exploring variations of rate. Thanks for your feedback. Please add more questions or ideas to help guide us as we’re refining the pause feature :-)

10. Bell

I like the resonating sound of the bell. It would be interesting to have a practice that has the bell ever 30 secs over 2 mins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for kindly making a suggestion on how we can further use the resonating sound of the bell, it is one of our favorites when we use the app ourselves. We’ll be discussing this in the next production/design meeting. Please keep adding suggestions as this is the type of improvement that we’d love to add sooner than later.

11. Add export for Pause lifelog entries

Could we get and export function (e.g. to excel or text format) for the Pause reflections? I would love to be able to track trends and progress in those reflections.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to change sound of notification.

I would love to change the sound that rings on the iPhone when I get notifications. The current tone makes me think that someone is at my front door and has just rang the door bell! An option to change the sound would be great (personally I would like a Buddhist 'bell' ) thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, thanks for sharing! We’ve been discussing various elements of the app that should be customizable based on user preference, and the sound is one of them. We’ve also been brainstorming what sounds might be best to add … thanks for the great suggestion and for the patience. I bet we’ll get this done within a few releases but have to focus on a few other parts of the app first. Thanks again, and please keep giving us feedback or suggestions so we can best address your input!

13. Buying a cd

Am I able to to buy this on a cd as I manage a community home and would like to start using this with the client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?