Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. I'd like a variable time meditation alarm option

I like to meditate 10 minutes and I have to use another app for this. Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Longer pause videos!

I would like the pause videos to last 1 minute as I find the 15 seconds pauses are never long enough. Or perhaps 30 secs at least?

Thanks for the app, I love it!!

Pete :)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re exploring ways to do this better, thanks for the suggestion and for any additional ideas you share on this topic … we added longer practices to the practice section and longer pauses is something else we hope to add sooner than later. Just have to figure out the best way to do it that fits into the moment, please share your thoughts to help us with it :-))

3. Create one's own post video.

It would be fun to be able to create a mini slideshow or use a mini video that one has in their own collection for the pause.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll be discussing this one in our next design meeting. We’re not sure how soon we can add this type of feature but its definitely something we’d love to add.

4. Background

Make it's so that for the main screen back ground we can use our own photos.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea, thanks for sharing it with us … this is something we’re playing with to see how best to do something like this, trying to insure things remain legible.

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added registration to both set the groundwork for current and future account features and to insure we can support users to the best of our abilities. We’ll continue to explore ways we can get around requiring registration and/or be better at explaining why we require it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this, we take it very seriously.

6. Quieter bell, ability to choose which pause video and more pause video options

Bell is too loud. Would like the ability to choose which pause video I wanted to see and many more options of pause videos would be helpful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hear you on the bell. We’ve changed and made it quieter in the latest release, but probably not enough. So please stay tuned as we’ll work on this till we get it right! Also, we added a few releases back the ability to select and unselect which pause videos you want. You can find this by a) go to the menu screen by tapping the 3 lines icon in the upper left corner of the main page, b) tap on Account, c) scroll down and tap on “Select Pause Videos”. We’re also planning to do much more with pause while keeping it simplicity. Please let us know if you have other comments to share as we continue the design process. Thank you!

7. Pause - breathing too fast

I find the pause videos seem quick in terms of the breathing pattern. Does anyone else?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The speed of the breathing pattern is something we continue to experiment with so that we can match it to each user’s preference and/or context. We get feedback that it is too fast, too slow and also just right. Kinda like the 3 bears! We’re aiming to be just right for each person … which means adding the ability to speed it up or slow it down based on personal preference and context. If you can tell us how fast your inhales and exhales are, that’d help! And if you think it is different given context, or goal, please include that as well. We think we have a long ways to go to add the features and content needed to really nail this as a personalize experience, and people kindly sharing their personal experience and preference with us helps us get there sooner and more attuned :-)

8. Option to turn off bell

I like the audio clips but would like to change or turn off the sound of the hell and the conclusion of the clips..when I am relaxing and then hear that ding, it is kind of alarming/jolts me rather than letting me feel relaxed

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve started with silent Pause videos so they can be used in just about any setting … but we’re currently exploring many different types of Pause videos for different situations … so Ambient sound for Pause videos is a great suggestion that we’re now exploring as one of the types. Please keep suggestions like this coming, especially for Pause videos! What would you like and when/how might you use it …

10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Awesome idea, we’ve added this to our design discussions. Thank you for your patience. I’m not sure when this will be introduced, but I’m sure it will at some point when we figure out how to do it right. Love it!

11. Fix app to work with 7.1.2 software update!

New update doesn't allow auto lock to be switched off-meaning when the phone locks itself the clips end until phone is unlocked/screen is touched.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been trying to replicate this issue for the last 24 hours but have not yet been able to. We continue to try. If anyone knows how or is also having the same issue, please write us at support@inward.me (or using uservoice here) so we can quickly replicate and fix in the next release. We’re very sorry if anyone is having this issue as well and we aim to fix it asap! Thank again for your patience and support!

12. Mindful quotes throughout the day?

I really enjoyed the mother there's quote, thought it may be helpful to have more quotes sporadically throughout the day as well as reminders? Would be. Good mood booster! Thank you!

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind feedback on quotes, we’ve just gotten started integrating quote content and functionality … please stay tuned and suggest any ideas that might relate to what you want in the meantime :-)

13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Meditation

10 min silence and/or instrumental would be handy as a mid point between 2 -20 mins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re discuss what content to add next and the technical issues that come along with that (e.g., progressive downloads). We also hope to be able to offer more customized lengths of silent/instrumental tracks without having to add much more required space in the app. Thanks for suggesting this, it is a popular request when we talk with users!

15. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for this, we agree and have been trying to fix it. We continue our efforts both to lower the sound and are exploring ways to also add the ability to turn it off. Thank you for the patience and support. There are a lot of parts to Mindfulness Daily and we’re working hard to systematically work on each one.

16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a long list of things we’re adding and refining … this is one of them. Than you for the patience. We’ll get to this asap. Please keep providing feedback or suggestions as we refine how we’ll do this :-))

17. Share / backup data across devices

For users signed into the app, please consider sharing data across devices (eg iPad, iPhone).

I cannot access data entered in my iPhone through my iPad, and vice versa. This would be useful. I also wonder if this means all data is stored locally on the device, and could be lost.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The latest release now has the ability to backup your data on the server and to restore that backup on new devices. However, we were not able to create a “sync” across devices to our satisfaction (given the app can be used in offline mode, it made syncing a bigger challenge that will require more time and thought before we release it). You can access “backup” now through the draw menu (tap 3 lines icon upper left of main screen) and then tap Help button. The button “Backup Data” will launch a few messages, please read carefully as this is still being refined. Send us more questions if you are unsure how to use it or have suggestions on how we can better design or describe the process :-)

Thank again for your input and patience, we are listening closely and its impacting our priorities and focus :-)

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback :-) At this point this is lower on the list of items to further explore and implement since there are many low hanging fruit, but is something we’ll keep in mind. Please continue to give feedback!

19. Want ability to copy (at least), and email(at best) my written entries, pls

The "flow" summaries, in particular. I would like the "flow" to include what I'm accepting/letting go of right now. Please. Thanks for a great app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have plans to add what we’re looking to accept/letgo and will soon be exploring how we handle export/email/et data. We too love data and hope to enable users to do cool things with the data they create in Mindfulness Daily. Thanks for your patience.

20. Finish Button

I keep forgetting to hit the Finish button every time I complete a session and I end up having to skip a day as I cannot contiinue with the next session.

Any way to make the finish button more prominent (say a pop-up) rather than where it is right now at the upper right corner of the screen?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve looking into ways to avoid this issue though design changes, thank you for your patience and support. One potential issue with the current release that messes with the day count/limit is if people review old days or go backwards. We hope to address this as well ASAP.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base