We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback :-) At this point this is lower on the list of items to further explore and implement since there are many low hanging fruit, but is something we’ll keep in mind. Please continue to give feedback!

3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Awesome idea, we’ve added this to our design discussions. Thank you for your patience. I’m not sure when this will be introduced, but I’m sure it will at some point when we figure out how to do it right. Love it!

4. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re exploring ways to better integrate ambient sounds. Adding it to Pause is a great idea. One thing we need to explore is how to allow people to access this but also not let it get in the way for people that like silent pauses so they can do it whenever they like (e.g., in a meeting, on a bus, when no earphones, etc). If you have any particular type of sounds or ways you’d specifically integrate them please keep giving us your input!

5. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have wanted to add multi-sync but have not yet had time to deal with the complexities that offline use of the app creates relating to syncing across devices. We hope to slowly introduce this functionality as we agree it is a good feature to have that we ourselves would like to use too :-)) … in the meantime, we did add the ability to back up your account and to make a copy of it on another device (e.g., if you want to switch devices). You can find this by going to the Menu (tap 3 line icon in upper left of main page), Tapping on Help from the menu buttons, Tapping Backup Data. Then you’d need to carefully follow the directions as it is easy to override newer data with older backups if you are not careful. We hope to improve this process asap. Any feedback on this…

6. I'd like a variable time meditation alarm option

I like to meditate 10 minutes and I have to use another app for this. Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quieter bell, ability to choose which pause video and more pause video options

Bell is too loud. Would like the ability to choose which pause video I wanted to see and many more options of pause videos would be helpful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hear you on the bell. We’ve changed and made it quieter in the latest release, but probably not enough. So please stay tuned as we’ll work on this till we get it right! Also, we added a few releases back the ability to select and unselect which pause videos you want. You can find this by a) go to the menu screen by tapping the 3 lines icon in the upper left corner of the main page, b) tap on Account, c) scroll down and tap on “Select Pause Videos”. We’re also planning to do much more with pause while keeping it simplicity. Please let us know if you have other comments to share as we continue the design process. Thank you!

8. Chinese Edition

A little hard to the people with poor English (just like me) ,sometimes can't figure out what is talking about.Hope Chinese Edition.Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re hoping to globalize our content which includes translating content and also refining features to easily manage multiple versions of the app/content. Thanks for increasing our attention to this, we are very appreciative of people like you in other countries using Mindfulness Daily even when there are some language barriers. Please keep your comments and feedbacks coming! And when in doubt, simply bring your attention inward to your breath and know that you are on the right track regardless of what the audio is also saying ;-)

9. Sangha

Social networking features

Ability to form 'Sanghas'

Practice with like-minded groups

Online or In-person (eg Meetups)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d love to and are currently in the brainstorm/design phase for this. We first focused on getting the single person experience right and hope to then expand it to groups of folks and beyond. We have added a few social features including posting to facebook and sharing the lovingkindness video on day 11 …. if you have more great ideas on this please share them so we can add them to our design meeting agendas!

10. Appointment

So you build a mindfulness app and the first thing it wants to do is make an alarm (appointment) in the morning. That's a big fail.. :s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We truly appreciate your input on this. We are constantly trying to find ways to support mindfulness while catering to varied preferences. Some people think the reminders are the best and most important part of the app, while others find them offensive and not mindful at all. We totally understand and endeavor to make the app as configurable as possible to meet the needs of all types of preferences, especially those that change over time with practice. Towards that end, we’ve designed the app to have people try out the reminders as designed, but also give them full control to tune them up/down/off to match their preferences. We have also designed the app to train new habits that eventually make the reminders and app unneeded. Where the person starts the day mindfully, before checking email for example or letting the worries of the past or future crash in. To pause…

11. Focus on an achievement each day.

Instead of, or as well as the daily concern, I'd rather focus on something I'd done well each day not something I couldn't do. Concentrate on the positives!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s great feedback and makes a lot of sense! We’re exploring more options that focus on the good and hope to get them in as soon as well can. If you have additional comments on how best you’d like to see this, please let us know as we get to implementing it :-))

12. "Inhale" is Not a Noun (Neither is "Exhale").

The incorrect use of these two words is irritating and very distracting; this is a great pity because the app sounded promising.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the attention to detail. We’ve added this to a list of things we hope to cleanup, although it can be tough given the multi-media nature of the program. Please keep sending in specifics that we can hopefully address in one thorough sweep of the app. We are truly sorry for any irritation or distraction this may have caused.

13. Want ability to copy (at least), and email(at best) my written entries, pls

The "flow" summaries, in particular. I would like the "flow" to include what I'm accepting/letting go of right now. Please. Thanks for a great app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have plans to add what we’re looking to accept/letgo and will soon be exploring how we handle export/email/et data. We too love data and hope to enable users to do cool things with the data they create in Mindfulness Daily. Thanks for your patience.

14. Meditation

10 min silence and/or instrumental would be handy as a mid point between 2 -20 mins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re discuss what content to add next and the technical issues that come along with that (e.g., progressive downloads). We also hope to be able to offer more customized lengths of silent/instrumental tracks without having to add much more required space in the app. Thanks for suggesting this, it is a popular request when we talk with users!

15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a long list of things we’re adding and refining … this is one of them. Than you for the patience. We’ll get to this asap. Please keep providing feedback or suggestions as we refine how we’ll do this :-))

16. Startling Final bell for silence practice

Add preparatory little clicks before the loud bell..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We totally agree, thanks for bringing this to the top of our list … we tried to adjust the sound in a few of the tracks, especially the silent practice … the changes will be available in the next release that may go live this week. Please let us know if it was fixed or still needs improvement! Thanks :-)

17. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for this, we agree and have been trying to fix it. We continue our efforts both to lower the sound and are exploring ways to also add the ability to turn it off. Thank you for the patience and support. There are a lot of parts to Mindfulness Daily and we’re working hard to systematically work on each one.

18. Longer pause videos!

I would like the pause videos to last 1 minute as I find the 15 seconds pauses are never long enough. Or perhaps 30 secs at least?

Thanks for the app, I love it!!

Pete :)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re exploring ways to do this better, thanks for the suggestion and for any additional ideas you share on this topic … we added longer practices to the practice section and longer pauses is something else we hope to add sooner than later. Just have to figure out the best way to do it that fits into the moment, please share your thoughts to help us with it :-))

19. Finish Button

I keep forgetting to hit the Finish button every time I complete a session and I end up having to skip a day as I cannot contiinue with the next session.

Any way to make the finish button more prominent (say a pop-up) rather than where it is right now at the upper right corner of the screen?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve looking into ways to avoid this issue though design changes, thank you for your patience and support. One potential issue with the current release that messes with the day count/limit is if people review old days or go backwards. We hope to address this as well ASAP.

20. When typing for what you want to note

We need to be able to see what we are typing. The keyboard comes up but when you type you see nothing

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this, we totally agree. It is our understanding that this occurs on some devices when the screen is oriented in a particular way. And that on those devices if you turn the screen around 90 degrees it provides a short term fix. We hope this fix this for all devices and orientations. In the meantime, if you can confirm that at least one orientation works that’d be greatly appreciated.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base