Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, we’re exploring ways to improve the night reflection but do not yet have a timeline. Please continue to give specific feedback on what you like, don’t like or examples of things you wish it did. We hope to be able to implement many improvements and refinements over the next year.

2. Better check ins

Hi! I really like this app. During check ins though, it doesn't register well the fact that you DONT feel any tension in your body.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, we’re exploring ways to address specifically No tension as well as to improve the checking in process. If you have any idea sentence structures for the conclusion screen that don’t currently exist but match what you input, please let us know. We’re very open and interested in what will work for people using the app :-))

3. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve started with silent Pause videos so they can be used in just about any setting … but we’re currently exploring many different types of Pause videos for different situations … so Ambient sound for Pause videos is a great suggestion that we’re now exploring as one of the types. Please keep suggestions like this coming, especially for Pause videos! What would you like and when/how might you use it …

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Using clicks is a great idea, we’ll add that to our discussion in how to address the issue with the loud startling bell. Thanks again for being active in our community and for supporting our efforts to continuously extending and fine tuning Mindfulness Daily.

5. Great app! Would love to vary times on different days

This is such a great app and I really appreciate it! It has made me much more likes to meditate than I was before I found it. One small suggestion: I would like to have the reminders go off at different times on different days, since my schedule varies. But overall, 5/5 stars!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ve heard this from multiple users. We want to do this but it is a little complicated and there are items before it on the product roadmap. So, it is coming but we’re not sure when yet. Thank you for the patience. Please keep giving us feedback and suggestions :-))

6. Android compatibility

I currently use this wonderful app on my iPad and wanted to know if it's been made available for android? My mobile is a samsung note and since I don't carry my iPad around I always miss the reminders.

Thank you for a wonderful app!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for kindly reaching out to us on this, we’ve architected the platform to extend it to Android devices, but we’re waiting till we’ve refined the ios version and also to make sure we have enough resources to support an android version especially since there are all different types of android devices that require a lot of testing on a device by device basis.

7. Pause - breathing too fast

I find the pause videos seem quick in terms of the breathing pattern. Does anyone else?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The speed of the breathing pattern is something we continue to experiment with so that we can match it to each user’s preference and/or context. We get feedback that it is too fast, too slow and also just right. Kinda like the 3 bears! We’re aiming to be just right for each person … which means adding the ability to speed it up or slow it down based on personal preference and context. If you can tell us how fast your inhales and exhales are, that’d help! And if you think it is different given context, or goal, please include that as well. We think we have a long ways to go to add the features and content needed to really nail this as a personalize experience, and people kindly sharing their personal experience and preference with us helps us get there sooner and more attuned :-)

8. Fix the app

The latest update doesn't work. The app keeps crashing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exploring difficulties

Do you plan expand it about physical pain or other difficulties ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the thoughtful question. We have plans to expand the content in many ways, including exploring physical pain, other difficulties and most context of daily life our users tell us that is important to them (e.g., personal, professional, fitness, illness, wellness, etc). If you have any specific suggestions of context, materials, etc please let us know so we can be sure to prioritize it on our content and feature roadmap :-))

10. Bell . And I really like this app :))

The bell made me a bit scary it will be useful mention it in recording. I really like this application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the kind feedback and helpful observation we totally understand. The next time we update some of the earlier created content we’ll be adding a mention of the bell :-)

11. Option to turn off bell

I like the audio clips but would like to change or turn off the sound of the hell and the conclusion of the clips..when I am relaxing and then hear that ding, it is kind of alarming/jolts me rather than letting me feel relaxed

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop pause alerts from happening during calls

When I'm using my iphone as an actual phone, occasionally pauses and checks will alert during the call. Please consider a way to stop these alerts from interrupting phone conversations, it's counteractive. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ll definitely see if we can do this, although it might be a limitation of the controls that apple gives developers for access to its notification center. That said, we’ll be mindful of how best we can design around this on the apple platform as well as future platforms that may have different constraints :-)

13. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We’ve been talking to a few users and are in the design process to make this an option feature to turn on. If you have any additional thoughts on how this would best work for you, please let us know! We’re not sure when this will make it into the live versions, but the process has begun!

14. Reset activity

It would be good to be able to reset your activity to zero and start again for what ever reason one might have!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bodyscan

I completed the introduction and very much intent on continuing. The best app and practical advice I have ever come across!
    However, I would appreciate if the body scan could be executed with more detail and above all ... slower. I get the impression of being rushed through the exercise!
    Perhaps you could have a quick and a slow scan?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words! Speed and detail of the body scan is something we think a lot about and are planning to have different versions beyond the first one we started with. This may take some time to fully integrate into the app, but the practice section of the app will most likely grow in the next release or two adding things like longer, slower and more detailed body scans :-) If you have any feedback on what type of details and what speed is “slower” that’d be very helpful to so we can make sure we hit what you are looking for!

16. Bell

I like the resonating sound of the bell. It would be interesting to have a practice that has the bell ever 30 secs over 2 mins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for kindly making a suggestion on how we can further use the resonating sound of the bell, it is one of our favorites when we use the app ourselves. We’ll be discussing this in the next production/design meeting. Please keep adding suggestions as this is the type of improvement that we’d love to add sooner than later.

17. Option to change sound of notification.

I would love to change the sound that rings on the iPhone when I get notifications. The current tone makes me think that someone is at my front door and has just rang the door bell! An option to change the sound would be great (personally I would like a Buddhist 'bell' ) thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, thanks for sharing! We’ve been discussing various elements of the app that should be customizable based on user preference, and the sound is one of them. We’ve also been brainstorming what sounds might be best to add … thanks for the great suggestion and for the patience. I bet we’ll get this done within a few releases but have to focus on a few other parts of the app first. Thanks again, and please keep giving us feedback or suggestions so we can best address your input!

18. Check-in conclusion

For the second time in the week, today the "check-in conclusion" missed the indication of the part of the body that I selected as "stressed".
    What is written is: "I noticed some stress in my ."
    In both cases, I had selected only my head as stressed part.

Any idea?

Thank you,
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a bug and should be fixed in the release we just submitted to Apple yesterday. Please let us know if the problems continues after the next update. We’re sorry for any disruption this may have cause you, we personally get frustrated ourselves when this type of things happens in the app as we’re using it too daily :-)

19. Feel the Flow Summary

Hi, I'd like to point out that in the "Feel the Flow Summary" there's no trace of what the user writes in the box related to what one can't do now, but has to accept. The only reference in the transcript is the sentence "I accepted to situation", but there's no indication of that situation! :)
    Is it done on purpose?

Thank you!
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great attention to detail and curiosity! Refining the feel the flow summary language and exposing all input from the user is something we aim to do as soon as we can. We’re also being advised by professionals in how to best ask questions and report the input back … so, I’ll have to check on whether it is on purpose or not as I was not involved with the final draft of the language on this feature. Please stay tuned.

20. Night reflections

Is there a section where it is possible to re-read what one has written down during the "Night reflections"? I can't seem to find it.
    Thank you!
    Danilo

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here