Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. Pause mediations longer reflection time

I would like longer to reflect on each idea in the pause videos (ie, I accept my body, I accept my thoughts etc). Two in and out breaths at least, but preferably three. There is no way to actually reflect right now as it changes so fast. I find it is actually making me stressed rather than relaxed because all I am doing is anticipating the next ‘intention’ as soon rather than actually thinking about the one I’m doing now. It would also be more relaxing as I wouldn’t have to stare at the screen so much. I could actually…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the detailed suggestion and shared experience. We hope to be making a lot more content so people can find what works best for them. This is a great suggestion that we’ll definitely implement. We’re in the process of figuring out how best to put it in the app to allow people to find it.

2. Breathe Pacer

Hi
    Can we please have breathe pacer. Where can select the interval of inhalation and exhalation along with pause timing with metronome tone.

For instance; if we want to practice 6-3-6-3 breathing which is
    6 second inhalation
    3 second pause
    6 second exhalation
    and then 3 second pause.

Accordingly we can change timing as per our progress in breathing exercises level

If we can please select the timing and some ticking sound to count of these timing to match the rhythm of our breathing would really help in our breathing exercises.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Love this app on ipad but very disappointed doesn't work on iphone

I can't see any reason that makes this too technically advanced for a 3GS. My iphone is not THAT old!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have limited resources currently and have had to focus on one version of apple’s iOS operating system (iOS7). In past apps we tried to support more than one and ended up with performance issues that caused more problems then we were able to support. Hopefully we’ll be able to support multiple versions of iOS but we’re not sure when that might be, and instead are focused on refining the core experience of the app and incorporating user feedback. Again, thanks for the kind words on the app on your ipad.

4. Wrong title on pause video

Played electricity but came up in the log as beach. Think it's done that before with another pause video.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the heads up! We have A LOT of details in each release and it helps us a lot when users point out things we’ve missed. This will be corrected in the next release most likely, if not the one after since we’re in the final stages of this release. Personally, we get frustrated with the cognitive conflict when we see one pause video with a wrong title … thanks again for bearing with us on it and helping us remove these from the experience of Mindfulness Daily :-)

5. Feel the Flow Summary

Hi, I'd like to point out that in the "Feel the Flow Summary" there's no trace of what the user writes in the box related to what one can't do now, but has to accept. The only reference in the transcript is the sentence "I accepted to situation", but there's no indication of that situation! :)
    Is it done on purpose?

Thank you!
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great attention to detail and curiosity! Refining the feel the flow summary language and exposing all input from the user is something we aim to do as soon as we can. We’re also being advised by professionals in how to best ask questions and report the input back … so, I’ll have to check on whether it is on purpose or not as I was not involved with the final draft of the language on this feature. Please stay tuned.

6. Check-in conclusion

For the second time in the week, today the "check-in conclusion" missed the indication of the part of the body that I selected as "stressed".
    What is written is: "I noticed some stress in my ."
    In both cases, I had selected only my head as stressed part.

Any idea?

Thank you,
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a bug and should be fixed in the release we just submitted to Apple yesterday. Please let us know if the problems continues after the next update. We’re sorry for any disruption this may have cause you, we personally get frustrated ourselves when this type of things happens in the app as we’re using it too daily :-)

7. Exploring difficulties

Do you plan expand it about physical pain or other difficulties ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the thoughtful question. We have plans to expand the content in many ways, including exploring physical pain, other difficulties and most context of daily life our users tell us that is important to them (e.g., personal, professional, fitness, illness, wellness, etc). If you have any specific suggestions of context, materials, etc please let us know so we can be sure to prioritize it on our content and feature roadmap :-))

8. Fix the app

The latest update doesn't work. The app keeps crashing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a long list of things we’re adding and refining … this is one of them. Than you for the patience. We’ll get to this asap. Please keep providing feedback or suggestions as we refine how we’ll do this :-))

10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create one's own post video.

It would be fun to be able to create a mini slideshow or use a mini video that one has in their own collection for the pause.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll be discussing this one in our next design meeting. We’re not sure how soon we can add this type of feature but its definitely something we’d love to add.

12. Pause suggests inaccurate wording

The last piece of the pause video gives suggestions such as "generosity, kindness..ect." But the wording is such that it should be "be generous and kind".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the close attention to detail! We’ve added this to the list of things we’ll be addressing the next time we can thoroughly sweep through the app to make such changes. If you find more things like this, please share them with us :-)

13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hop to add support for more languages when we have the resources to do it right and then to handle support in those languages as well. If you know of any great resources that are affordable for translation and audio production in that language please let us know :-)

Kindly,

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hope to support other languages like French as soon as we have the resources to do it and support it right. We also need to find the right french voice. If you know of any please let us know!

Kind regards,

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

P.s., we’d plan on using Google translate for support until we had enough users to pay for the support costs in a foreign language. We’re not sure how effective that would be. Here’s this note translated in French as an example:

Nous espérons pour soutenir d’autres langues comme le français dès que nous avons les ressources pour le faire et de le soutenir droite. Nous devons aussi trouver la voix française de droite. Si vous connaissez des s’il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir !

Cordialement,

Walter
    cofondateur + ceo

Ps , nous avait l’intention d’utiliser Google translate pour le soutien que nous avons eu assez…

15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Version Portuguese! ..

Minha ideia é que tenha uma versão portuguesa para usuários de outros países, para que assim atinja a todos, já que em si o app já está perfeito!

Obrigado.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App continues to prompt for daily lessons even after all daily lessons are finished.

Once you finish the lesson course it should no longer prompt you to do lessons.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Buying a cd

Am I able to to buy this on a cd as I manage a community home and would like to start using this with the client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to change sound of notification.

I would love to change the sound that rings on the iPhone when I get notifications. The current tone makes me think that someone is at my front door and has just rang the door bell! An option to change the sound would be great (personally I would like a Buddhist 'bell' ) thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, thanks for sharing! We’ve been discussing various elements of the app that should be customizable based on user preference, and the sound is one of them. We’ve also been brainstorming what sounds might be best to add … thanks for the great suggestion and for the patience. I bet we’ll get this done within a few releases but have to focus on a few other parts of the app first. Thanks again, and please keep giving us feedback or suggestions so we can best address your input!

20. Bell . And I really like this app :))

The bell made me a bit scary it will be useful mention it in recording. I really like this application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the kind feedback and helpful observation we totally understand. The next time we update some of the earlier created content we’ll be adding a mention of the bell :-)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base