We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for requesting updated programs, we’re working on it! If you have any suggestions on what specific types of programs you’d like, or how we could improve upon our approach to programs, please let us know as we deeply value your feedback as we extend and fine tune Mindfulness Daily :-)

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

3. Better options for setting time with pause & check-in

A way to customize the time. Example: mine is set for 11-5 1x a day. I had two in one hour. It days day on the app but I thought maybe it meant hour. Then after the two it never pops up again. To be clear it was two pauses and two check-ins. I have been messing with it and no matter what I pick it does everything I. That first hour. So if I pick 4xs a day it will happen 4xs in that first hour scheduled.
    A way to pick exact times would be nice or x amount…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve heard from enough people that this is an issue. We’ve started to try to find the issue and have added it as a critical issue to address ASAP. Thank you very much for reporting it. Sorry for the hassles, we deeply appreciate your patience and support!

4. Quieter bell, ability to choose which pause video and more pause video options

Bell is too loud. Would like the ability to choose which pause video I wanted to see and many more options of pause videos would be helpful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hear you on the bell. We’ve changed and made it quieter in the latest release, but probably not enough. So please stay tuned as we’ll work on this till we get it right! Also, we added a few releases back the ability to select and unselect which pause videos you want. You can find this by a) go to the menu screen by tapping the 3 lines icon in the upper left corner of the main page, b) tap on Account, c) scroll down and tap on “Select Pause Videos”. We’re also planning to do much more with pause while keeping it simplicity. Please let us know if you have other comments to share as we continue the design process. Thank you!

5. Option to turn off bell

I like the audio clips but would like to change or turn off the sound of the hell and the conclusion of the clips..when I am relaxing and then hear that ding, it is kind of alarming/jolts me rather than letting me feel relaxed

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for this, we agree and have been trying to fix it. We continue our efforts both to lower the sound and are exploring ways to also add the ability to turn it off. Thank you for the patience and support. There are a lot of parts to Mindfulness Daily and we’re working hard to systematically work on each one.

7. Share / backup data across devices

For users signed into the app, please consider sharing data across devices (eg iPad, iPhone).

I cannot access data entered in my iPhone through my iPad, and vice versa. This would be useful. I also wonder if this means all data is stored locally on the device, and could be lost.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The latest release now has the ability to backup your data on the server and to restore that backup on new devices. However, we were not able to create a “sync” across devices to our satisfaction (given the app can be used in offline mode, it made syncing a bigger challenge that will require more time and thought before we release it). You can access “backup” now through the draw menu (tap 3 lines icon upper left of main screen) and then tap Help button. The button “Backup Data” will launch a few messages, please read carefully as this is still being refined. Send us more questions if you are unsure how to use it or have suggestions on how we can better design or describe the process :-)

Thank again for your input and patience, we are listening closely and its impacting our priorities and focus :-)

8. Bodyscan

I completed the introduction and very much intent on continuing. The best app and practical advice I have ever come across!
    However, I would appreciate if the body scan could be executed with more detail and above all ... slower. I get the impression of being rushed through the exercise!
    Perhaps you could have a quick and a slow scan?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words! Speed and detail of the body scan is something we think a lot about and are planning to have different versions beyond the first one we started with. This may take some time to fully integrate into the app, but the practice section of the app will most likely grow in the next release or two adding things like longer, slower and more detailed body scans :-) If you have any feedback on what type of details and what speed is “slower” that’d be very helpful to so we can make sure we hit what you are looking for!

9. Night reflections

Is there a section where it is possible to re-read what one has written down during the "Night reflections"? I can't seem to find it.
    Thank you!
    Danilo

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Startling Final bell for silence practice

Add preparatory little clicks before the loud bell..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We totally agree, thanks for bringing this to the top of our list … we tried to adjust the sound in a few of the tracks, especially the silent practice … the changes will be available in the next release that may go live this week. Please let us know if it was fixed or still needs improvement! Thanks :-)

11. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We’ve been doing the groundwork to enable this feature (deep linking, tagging, etc) :-) If you have any feedback on how you’d like this feature or what your favorite pause videos are, we’d love to hear more about your experience with them in the meantime! Thanks for reaching out, contributing your ideas and for using the app :-)

12. Notifications

They pop up on my screen and disappear too soon to read. Where can I find what it's telling me?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback, this is an issue that we are working on and hope to get in the next release or two. It required us to rework how we did a few things in the app before we could do it with a clean solution. Coming soon! (Note: you can access missed notifications via your iphone/ipad/itouch’s Notification Center. Here is one link that talks about how the Notification Center works: http://www.imore.com/how-use-notification-center ) Please contact us again if you have questions in the meantime :-)

13. Check-in conclusion

For the second time in the week, today the "check-in conclusion" missed the indication of the part of the body that I selected as "stressed".
    What is written is: "I noticed some stress in my ."
    In both cases, I had selected only my head as stressed part.

Any idea?

Thank you,
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a bug and should be fixed in the release we just submitted to Apple yesterday. Please let us know if the problems continues after the next update. We’re sorry for any disruption this may have cause you, we personally get frustrated ourselves when this type of things happens in the app as we’re using it too daily :-)

14. Wrong title on pause video

Played electricity but came up in the log as beach. Think it's done that before with another pause video.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the heads up! We have A LOT of details in each release and it helps us a lot when users point out things we’ve missed. This will be corrected in the next release most likely, if not the one after since we’re in the final stages of this release. Personally, we get frustrated with the cognitive conflict when we see one pause video with a wrong title … thanks again for bearing with us on it and helping us remove these from the experience of Mindfulness Daily :-)

15. Bell . And I really like this app :))

The bell made me a bit scary it will be useful mention it in recording. I really like this application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the kind feedback and helpful observation we totally understand. The next time we update some of the earlier created content we’ll be adding a mention of the bell :-)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base