Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. ? Sound for pause

Is the pause suppost to have sound to prompt inhale and exhale? If not could it be added and maybe the breathing rate slowed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great questions. The pause is currently silent. We are playing with the idea of optional pause videos with sound. We’re also exploring variations of rate. Thanks for your feedback. Please add more questions or ideas to help guide us as we’re refining the pause feature :-)

2. Flexibility

The life tracker is a great tool

However I am using a combination of the meditations from with in the app and other guided meditations and my own meditations so it would be good to have the ability to track a meditation but not a meditation from within the app. A category such as "other "would be a good addition

Thanks for putting this app out there for the general public to use

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words on the life tracker and app … we appreciate it deeply! We’re definitely only in the early days of what will blossom from the Life Log and what you suggest is definitely something we’re exploring. If you have any other suggestions, please keep adding them! :-)

3. Exploring difficulties

Do you plan expand it about physical pain or other difficulties ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the thoughtful question. We have plans to expand the content in many ways, including exploring physical pain, other difficulties and most context of daily life our users tell us that is important to them (e.g., personal, professional, fitness, illness, wellness, etc). If you have any specific suggestions of context, materials, etc please let us know so we can be sure to prioritize it on our content and feature roadmap :-))

4. Notifications

They pop up on my screen and disappear too soon to read. Where can I find what it's telling me?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback, this is an issue that we are working on and hope to get in the next release or two. It required us to rework how we did a few things in the app before we could do it with a clean solution. Coming soon! (Note: you can access missed notifications via your iphone/ipad/itouch’s Notification Center. Here is one link that talks about how the Notification Center works: http://www.imore.com/how-use-notification-center ) Please contact us again if you have questions in the meantime :-)

5. Bell

I like the resonating sound of the bell. It would be interesting to have a practice that has the bell ever 30 secs over 2 mins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for kindly making a suggestion on how we can further use the resonating sound of the bell, it is one of our favorites when we use the app ourselves. We’ll be discussing this in the next production/design meeting. Please keep adding suggestions as this is the type of improvement that we’d love to add sooner than later.

6. Add export for Pause lifelog entries

Could we get and export function (e.g. to excel or text format) for the Pause reflections? I would love to be able to track trends and progress in those reflections.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Check-in conclusion

For the second time in the week, today the "check-in conclusion" missed the indication of the part of the body that I selected as "stressed".
    What is written is: "I noticed some stress in my ."
    In both cases, I had selected only my head as stressed part.

Any idea?

Thank you,
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a bug and should be fixed in the release we just submitted to Apple yesterday. Please let us know if the problems continues after the next update. We’re sorry for any disruption this may have cause you, we personally get frustrated ourselves when this type of things happens in the app as we’re using it too daily :-)

8. Wrong title on pause video

Played electricity but came up in the log as beach. Think it's done that before with another pause video.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the heads up! We have A LOT of details in each release and it helps us a lot when users point out things we’ve missed. This will be corrected in the next release most likely, if not the one after since we’re in the final stages of this release. Personally, we get frustrated with the cognitive conflict when we see one pause video with a wrong title … thanks again for bearing with us on it and helping us remove these from the experience of Mindfulness Daily :-)

9. Bell . And I really like this app :))

The bell made me a bit scary it will be useful mention it in recording. I really like this application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the kind feedback and helpful observation we totally understand. The next time we update some of the earlier created content we’ll be adding a mention of the bell :-)

10. Feel the Flow Summary

Hi, I'd like to point out that in the "Feel the Flow Summary" there's no trace of what the user writes in the box related to what one can't do now, but has to accept. The only reference in the transcript is the sentence "I accepted to situation", but there's no indication of that situation! :)
    Is it done on purpose?

Thank you!
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great attention to detail and curiosity! Refining the feel the flow summary language and exposing all input from the user is something we aim to do as soon as we can. We’re also being advised by professionals in how to best ask questions and report the input back … so, I’ll have to check on whether it is on purpose or not as I was not involved with the final draft of the language on this feature. Please stay tuned.

11. Check ins need more "feelings" options...

Either a much longer list of what you might be feeling, or the option to write in your own emotion for how you are feeling.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve added the text box to the latest release that is now live in iTunes and continue to think through which emotions are listed and how to minimize input with ideas like the one suggested on Jan 31th … thanks again, please keep suggestions coming :-)

12. Brown noise

I do not like the brown noise. Is there a way to change it to a different sound? The brown noise makes me stressed. Love the app other than brown noise. Ty

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to change sound of notification.

I would love to change the sound that rings on the iPhone when I get notifications. The current tone makes me think that someone is at my front door and has just rang the door bell! An option to change the sound would be great (personally I would like a Buddhist 'bell' ) thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, thanks for sharing! We’ve been discussing various elements of the app that should be customizable based on user preference, and the sound is one of them. We’ve also been brainstorming what sounds might be best to add … thanks for the great suggestion and for the patience. I bet we’ll get this done within a few releases but have to focus on a few other parts of the app first. Thanks again, and please keep giving us feedback or suggestions so we can best address your input!

14. Stress in the body

I love that you have an option for user-defined emotions during the check in, I'd love to see that option extend to the body parts section as well. I'd also suggest adding the jaw to your list of potentially stressed body parts; that's a major area for a lot of people, and listing it might bring users' attention to an area they might otherwise have not considered.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Buying a cd

Am I able to to buy this on a cd as I manage a community home and would like to start using this with the client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pause optionally keep going

Find myself a bit interrupted when the buttons screen comes up after the pause. Think I'd like if it looped the video and showed the buttons below

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes