Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. Great app! Would love to vary times on different days

This is such a great app and I really appreciate it! It has made me much more likes to meditate than I was before I found it. One small suggestion: I would like to have the reminders go off at different times on different days, since my schedule varies. But overall, 5/5 stars!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ve heard this from multiple users. We want to do this but it is a little complicated and there are items before it on the product roadmap. So, it is coming but we’re not sure when yet. Thank you for the patience. Please keep giving us feedback and suggestions :-))

2. When typing for what you want to note

We need to be able to see what we are typing. The keyboard comes up but when you type you see nothing

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this, we totally agree. It is our understanding that this occurs on some devices when the screen is oriented in a particular way. And that on those devices if you turn the screen around 90 degrees it provides a short term fix. We hope this fix this for all devices and orientations. In the meantime, if you can confirm that at least one orientation works that’d be greatly appreciated.

3. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We’ve been talking to a few users and are in the design process to make this an option feature to turn on. If you have any additional thoughts on how this would best work for you, please let us know! We’re not sure when this will make it into the live versions, but the process has begun!

4. Chinese Edition

A little hard to the people with poor English (just like me) ,sometimes can't figure out what is talking about.Hope Chinese Edition.Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re hoping to globalize our content which includes translating content and also refining features to easily manage multiple versions of the app/content. Thanks for increasing our attention to this, we are very appreciative of people like you in other countries using Mindfulness Daily even when there are some language barriers. Please keep your comments and feedbacks coming! And when in doubt, simply bring your attention inward to your breath and know that you are on the right track regardless of what the audio is also saying ;-)

5. Better check ins

Hi! I really like this app. During check ins though, it doesn't register well the fact that you DONT feel any tension in your body.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, we’re exploring ways to address specifically No tension as well as to improve the checking in process. If you have any idea sentence structures for the conclusion screen that don’t currently exist but match what you input, please let us know. We’re very open and interested in what will work for people using the app :-))

6. Android compatibility

I currently use this wonderful app on my iPad and wanted to know if it's been made available for android? My mobile is a samsung note and since I don't carry my iPad around I always miss the reminders.

Thank you for a wonderful app!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for kindly reaching out to us on this, we’ve architected the platform to extend it to Android devices, but we’re waiting till we’ve refined the ios version and also to make sure we have enough resources to support an android version especially since there are all different types of android devices that require a lot of testing on a device by device basis.

7. Sangha

Social networking features

Ability to form 'Sanghas'

Practice with like-minded groups

Online or In-person (eg Meetups)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d love to and are currently in the brainstorm/design phase for this. We first focused on getting the single person experience right and hope to then expand it to groups of folks and beyond. We have added a few social features including posting to facebook and sharing the lovingkindness video on day 11 …. if you have more great ideas on this please share them so we can add them to our design meeting agendas!

8. Bodyscan

I completed the introduction and very much intent on continuing. The best app and practical advice I have ever come across!
    However, I would appreciate if the body scan could be executed with more detail and above all ... slower. I get the impression of being rushed through the exercise!
    Perhaps you could have a quick and a slow scan?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words! Speed and detail of the body scan is something we think a lot about and are planning to have different versions beyond the first one we started with. This may take some time to fully integrate into the app, but the practice section of the app will most likely grow in the next release or two adding things like longer, slower and more detailed body scans :-) If you have any feedback on what type of details and what speed is “slower” that’d be very helpful to so we can make sure we hit what you are looking for!

9. Appointment

So you build a mindfulness app and the first thing it wants to do is make an alarm (appointment) in the morning. That's a big fail.. :s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We truly appreciate your input on this. We are constantly trying to find ways to support mindfulness while catering to varied preferences. Some people think the reminders are the best and most important part of the app, while others find them offensive and not mindful at all. We totally understand and endeavor to make the app as configurable as possible to meet the needs of all types of preferences, especially those that change over time with practice. Towards that end, we’ve designed the app to have people try out the reminders as designed, but also give them full control to tune them up/down/off to match their preferences. We have also designed the app to train new habits that eventually make the reminders and app unneeded. Where the person starts the day mindfully, before checking email for example or letting the worries of the past or future crash in. To pause…

10. "Inhale" is Not a Noun (Neither is "Exhale").

The incorrect use of these two words is irritating and very distracting; this is a great pity because the app sounded promising.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the attention to detail. We’ve added this to a list of things we hope to cleanup, although it can be tough given the multi-media nature of the program. Please keep sending in specifics that we can hopefully address in one thorough sweep of the app. We are truly sorry for any irritation or distraction this may have caused.

11. Night reflections

Is there a section where it is possible to re-read what one has written down during the "Night reflections"? I can't seem to find it.
    Thank you!
    Danilo

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop pause alerts from happening during calls

When I'm using my iphone as an actual phone, occasionally pauses and checks will alert during the call. Please consider a way to stop these alerts from interrupting phone conversations, it's counteractive. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ll definitely see if we can do this, although it might be a limitation of the controls that apple gives developers for access to its notification center. That said, we’ll be mindful of how best we can design around this on the apple platform as well as future platforms that may have different constraints :-)

13. Night reflection too upbeat

Want more relaxing voice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, we’re exploring ways to improve the night reflection but do not yet have a timeline. Please continue to give specific feedback on what you like, don’t like or examples of things you wish it did. We hope to be able to implement many improvements and refinements over the next year.

14. Startling Final bell for silence practice

Add preparatory little clicks before the loud bell..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We totally agree, thanks for bringing this to the top of our list … we tried to adjust the sound in a few of the tracks, especially the silent practice … the changes will be available in the next release that may go live this week. Please let us know if it was fixed or still needs improvement! Thanks :-)

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Using clicks is a great idea, we’ll add that to our discussion in how to address the issue with the loud startling bell. Thanks again for being active in our community and for supporting our efforts to continuously extending and fine tuning Mindfulness Daily.

16. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We’ve been doing the groundwork to enable this feature (deep linking, tagging, etc) :-) If you have any feedback on how you’d like this feature or what your favorite pause videos are, we’d love to hear more about your experience with them in the meantime! Thanks for reaching out, contributing your ideas and for using the app :-)

17. Love this app on ipad but very disappointed doesn't work on iphone

I can't see any reason that makes this too technically advanced for a 3GS. My iphone is not THAT old!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have limited resources currently and have had to focus on one version of apple’s iOS operating system (iOS7). In past apps we tried to support more than one and ended up with performance issues that caused more problems then we were able to support. Hopefully we’ll be able to support multiple versions of iOS but we’re not sure when that might be, and instead are focused on refining the core experience of the app and incorporating user feedback. Again, thanks for the kind words on the app on your ipad.

18. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback on pauses, we’re experimenting with a few new types and look forward to your feedback on them. If you or anyone else has additional suggestions or details on what we should explore further, please keep adding them :-)

19. Fix the app

The latest update doesn't work. The app keeps crashing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Life log

Is it possible to view it as a calendar rather than just a list? Perhaps with the symbols to show the daily practice. Easier to view rather than scrolling down. I'm only on day 4 but loving it's simplicity so far.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback and idea. The lifelog is going to be getting a lot more attention with the aim to make it more valuable and easier to read while still keeping it as simple as possible. Please continue to give feedback on it as we come out with the next few releases, and keep the ideas coming :-)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base