- Tap on the Mindfulness Daily "Mindful" Icon (+) on your iOS device.
- On the Mindfulness Daily Sign In page, tap the "Log in" button.
- Below the two input boxes and "Log In" button, you’ll see two blue links. Tap the one that says "Forgot Password?"
- Enter the email address you used to register with MindfulnessDaily and tap the “Send Recovery Email” button.
- You should instantly receive a notification “Success! A password recovery email has been sent to this account. Please check your email and follow the instructions to reset your password.”
- Go to your email inbox, open the email with the subject "inward Password Recovery". This will start the multi-step process to confirm its your account and to get a temporary password.
- Click on the link within the email, which will confirm your request and will send you a second email.
- Go back to your email inbox to open the second email with the subject "inward Password Reset". Your new, temporary password will be included in the email.
- Cut and paste the temporary password in the email (it is case sensitive) and enter it into the password box on the login page of Mindfulness Daily.
- Use this temporary password to log in to the MindfulnessDaily app, where you’ll be able to set a new password for yourself.
To update your temporary password to something easily remembered:
- After logging in with the temporary password, from the home page of Mindfulness Daily, tap the (+) button in lower right corner of screen
- Tap bottom button "More"
- Tap "Settings"
- Scroll down
- Tap on the "Change Password"
- Paste the temporary password into the respective box.
- Then enter in a new password twice.
- Tap "Change Password" to complete the process.
- Press "Back" link in the upper left corner when you are done.
- Open emails from your device so you can cut and paste the password.
- Be sure to look for the second email with the temp password (the first one only confirms you own the email account)
- Update the password immediately so the temp password is easily pasted in again
- If you don't receive any emails, please look in your spam filter.
- Contact us through the app or through email@example.com if you have any additional questions or feedback.
cofounder + ceo