General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Brown noise

I do not like the brown noise. Is there a way to change it to a different sound? The brown noise makes me stressed. Love the app other than brown noise. Ty

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sharing this with us, we are in the process of finding new ways to provide brown noise but have not found a suitable solution yet as we’ve been focusing on other areas of the app. Thanks for the patiences, we hope to get something in the next release or two.

• Stress in the body

I love that you have an option for user-defined emotions during the check in, I'd love to see that option extend to the body parts section as well. I'd also suggest adding the jaw to your list of potentially stressed body parts; that's a major area for a lot of people, and listing it might bring users' attention to an area they might otherwise have not considered.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the kind words and thoughtful feedback! We’ve added your comments to our next design discussion. For what it is worth, each speak true to my personal experience too … the day I learned how much stress I kept in my jaw was the day I started to realize when I was getting stressed sooner enabling me to center myself before I was too far off track :-)

• Pause optionally keep going

Find myself a bit interrupted when the buttons screen comes up after the pause. Think I'd like if it looped the video and showed the buttons below

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is great feedback! We’re exploring ways to address your reported feeling of being interrupted and desire to have a looped video option.

• 3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great idea and something we’re now experimenting with. If you have any example videos that you’ve created or have please link to them here or send them to support@inward.me.

We appreciate your feedback, please continue as we focus on refining and extending Mindfulness Daily :-)

2 Next →
          • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base