Skip to content

General

24 results found

1. Pause mediations longer reflection time

I would like longer to reflect on each idea in the pause videos (ie, I accept my body, I accept my thoughts etc). Two in and out breaths at least, but preferably three. There is no way to actually reflect right now as it changes so fast. I find it is actually making me stressed rather than relaxed because all I am doing is anticipating the next ‘intention’ as soon rather than actually thinking about the one I’m doing now. It would also be more relaxing as I wouldn’t have to stare at the screen so much. I could actually…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the detailed suggestion and shared experience. We hope to be making a lot more content so people can find what works best for them. This is a great suggestion that we’ll definitely implement. We’re in the process of figuring out how best to put it in the app to allow people to find it.

2. Extended kindness meditation

Just an idear - make the extended kindness meditation actually extended !! It's the same 4 minuts as the kindness meditation ?? And I just loooove kindness .. Have a fab day, Tanja :D

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great catch! That was a mistake. We do have an extended 9:44 minute kindness practice in the Practice section but it is part of the Audio Pack 1 premium content. If this is an issue for you (you don’t want to buy it but you really really want it) email me at contact@inward.me and we’ll see what we can do. Would love more feedback on how we can add more Kindness practices to the app :-) Walter (cofounder + ceo)

3. A human voice

This appears to be an automated voice! I would love this app but find the fact it's not a real person really off putting and renders app unusable for me. I keep expecting to be told my position in the queue.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although the voice in our app is a real person, I understand completely what you mean. For some it is really nice, others it is too robotic. We hope to be adding more voices and settings in the future but are not yet sure when we’ll be able to launch this. Please keep in touch and we hope we can add a voice(s) that really works for you. In the meantime, one app you may want to try, which has a few great voices and a really cool creator is Buddhify 2. The nicest voice in my opinion, and that of many others I’ve been told, is actually the creator’s wife’s voice. Let me know you think and please give additional feedback or ideas if you think it will help our efforts expanding voice options :-)

4. More varied audio for nightly reflections

The nightly reflection audio is the same every evening. It gets tediously repetitive after using the app every day. It would be nice if there was more varied was to wind down.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We totally agree. We’re not sure yet of the timeline but we’re in the process of figuring out the technical and content hurdles to add more varied audio for nightly reflections and elsewhere in the ap. Please feel free to give us more feedback on what you liked about it, what you didn’t and what we should add :-))

5. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have wanted to add multi-sync but have not yet had time to deal with the complexities that offline use of the app creates relating to syncing across devices. We hope to slowly introduce this functionality as we agree it is a good feature to have that we ourselves would like to use too :-)) … in the meantime, we did add the ability to back up your account and to make a copy of it on another device (e.g., if you want to switch devices). You can find this by going to the Menu (tap 3 line icon in upper left of main page), Tapping on Help from the menu buttons, Tapping Backup Data. Then you’d need to carefully follow the directions as it is easy to override newer data with older backups if you are not careful. We hope to improve this process asap. Any feedback on this…

6. Android Version

I stumbled across your app entirely by accident due to the sheer amount of other mindfulness apps you have to compete with on the App Store. I've enjoyed it enough to delay switching back to Android for almost 2 months now.

I think you should take the plunge and create an Android version. Not simply for my benefit (though I will not hide the fact that being able to finally go leave the walled garden would be nice), but because of the current state of the mindfulness section of the Play store.

Right now an Android user has 2 choices:…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the incredibly thoughtful post, we too have our eye on Android but are balancing it with our extremely lean team. Thanks for delaying switching back to Android … we hope to be in a position to build and support apps for both platforms over the next few months or early 2015. Please stay in touch!

7. Focus on an achievement each day.

Instead of, or as well as the daily concern, I'd rather focus on something I'd done well each day not something I couldn't do. Concentrate on the positives!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s great feedback and makes a lot of sense! We’re exploring more options that focus on the good and hope to get them in as soon as well can. If you have additional comments on how best you’d like to see this, please let us know as we get to implementing it :-))

8. I'd like a variable time meditation alarm option

I like to meditate 10 minutes and I have to use another app for this. Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pause - breathing too fast

I find the pause videos seem quick in terms of the breathing pattern. Does anyone else?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The speed of the breathing pattern is something we continue to experiment with so that we can match it to each user’s preference and/or context. We get feedback that it is too fast, too slow and also just right. Kinda like the 3 bears! We’re aiming to be just right for each person … which means adding the ability to speed it up or slow it down based on personal preference and context. If you can tell us how fast your inhales and exhales are, that’d help! And if you think it is different given context, or goal, please include that as well. We think we have a long ways to go to add the features and content needed to really nail this as a personalize experience, and people kindly sharing their personal experience and preference with us helps us get there sooner and more attuned :-)

10. Mindful quotes throughout the day?

I really enjoyed the mother there's quote, thought it may be helpful to have more quotes sporadically throughout the day as well as reminders? Would be. Good mood booster! Thank you!

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind feedback on quotes, we’ve just gotten started integrating quote content and functionality … please stay tuned and suggest any ideas that might relate to what you want in the meantime :-)

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a long list of things we’re adding and refining … this is one of them. Than you for the patience. We’ll get to this asap. Please keep providing feedback or suggestions as we refine how we’ll do this :-))

12. Great app! Would love to vary times on different days

This is such a great app and I really appreciate it! It has made me much more likes to meditate than I was before I found it. One small suggestion: I would like to have the reminders go off at different times on different days, since my schedule varies. But overall, 5/5 stars!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ve heard this from multiple users. We want to do this but it is a little complicated and there are items before it on the product roadmap. So, it is coming but we’re not sure when yet. Thank you for the patience. Please keep giving us feedback and suggestions :-))

13. When typing for what you want to note

We need to be able to see what we are typing. The keyboard comes up but when you type you see nothing

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this, we totally agree. It is our understanding that this occurs on some devices when the screen is oriented in a particular way. And that on those devices if you turn the screen around 90 degrees it provides a short term fix. We hope this fix this for all devices and orientations. In the meantime, if you can confirm that at least one orientation works that’d be greatly appreciated.

14. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We’ve been talking to a few users and are in the design process to make this an option feature to turn on. If you have any additional thoughts on how this would best work for you, please let us know! We’re not sure when this will make it into the live versions, but the process has begun!

15. Better check ins

Hi! I really like this app. During check ins though, it doesn't register well the fact that you DONT feel any tension in your body.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, we’re exploring ways to address specifically No tension as well as to improve the checking in process. If you have any idea sentence structures for the conclusion screen that don’t currently exist but match what you input, please let us know. We’re very open and interested in what will work for people using the app :-))

16. Android compatibility

I currently use this wonderful app on my iPad and wanted to know if it's been made available for android? My mobile is a samsung note and since I don't carry my iPad around I always miss the reminders.

Thank you for a wonderful app!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for kindly reaching out to us on this, we’ve architected the platform to extend it to Android devices, but we’re waiting till we’ve refined the ios version and also to make sure we have enough resources to support an android version especially since there are all different types of android devices that require a lot of testing on a device by device basis.

17. Flexibility

The life tracker is a great tool

However I am using a combination of the meditations from with in the app and other guided meditations and my own meditations so it would be good to have the ability to track a meditation but not a meditation from within the app. A category such as "other "would be a good addition

Thanks for putting this app out there for the general public to use

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words on the life tracker and app … we appreciate it deeply! We’re definitely only in the early days of what will blossom from the Life Log and what you suggest is definitely something we’re exploring. If you have any other suggestions, please keep adding them! :-)

18. Exploring difficulties

Do you plan expand it about physical pain or other difficulties ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the thoughtful question. We have plans to expand the content in many ways, including exploring physical pain, other difficulties and most context of daily life our users tell us that is important to them (e.g., personal, professional, fitness, illness, wellness, etc). If you have any specific suggestions of context, materials, etc please let us know so we can be sure to prioritize it on our content and feature roadmap :-))

19. Feel the Flow Summary

Hi, I'd like to point out that in the "Feel the Flow Summary" there's no trace of what the user writes in the box related to what one can't do now, but has to accept. The only reference in the transcript is the sentence "I accepted to situation", but there's no indication of that situation! :)
    Is it done on purpose?

Thank you!
    Danilo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great attention to detail and curiosity! Refining the feel the flow summary language and exposing all input from the user is something we aim to do as soon as we can. We’re also being advised by professionals in how to best ask questions and report the input back … so, I’ll have to check on whether it is on purpose or not as I was not involved with the final draft of the language on this feature. Please stay tuned.

20. Check ins need more "feelings" options...

Either a much longer list of what you might be feeling, or the option to write in your own emotion for how you are feeling.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve added the text box to the latest release that is now live in iTunes and continue to think through which emotions are listed and how to minimize input with ideas like the one suggested on Jan 31th … thanks again, please keep suggestions coming :-)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base