Skip to content

General

53 results found

1. Sync Meditation sessions to Runkeeper

I am a big fan of Runkeeper for tracking my running, walking, swimming etc. I recently discovered that is is possible for third-party apps to share Meditation session data to a users runkeeper account via the Healthgraph API. This would be great and it would be fun to see how mindfulness affects other areas of our health. Please consider adding this.

http://developer.runkeeper.com/healthgraph

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the thoughtful idea, this is something we’re really interested in doing but have not timeline for it yet. The link you shared is helpful. Stay tuned and please keep sharing thoughts on this and other ideas :-))

2. ? Sound for pause

Is the pause suppost to have sound to prompt inhale and exhale? If not could it be added and maybe the breathing rate slowed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great questions. The pause is currently silent. We are playing with the idea of optional pause videos with sound. We’re also exploring variations of rate. Thanks for your feedback. Please add more questions or ideas to help guide us as we’re refining the pause feature :-)

3. Customize pauses

Be able to create your own pause screens / text / videos. Great app! Vince

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bell

I like the resonating sound of the bell. It would be interesting to have a practice that has the bell ever 30 secs over 2 mins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for kindly making a suggestion on how we can further use the resonating sound of the bell, it is one of our favorites when we use the app ourselves. We’ll be discussing this in the next production/design meeting. Please keep adding suggestions as this is the type of improvement that we’d love to add sooner than later.

5. Want ability to copy (at least), and email(at best) my written entries, pls

The "flow" summaries, in particular. I would like the "flow" to include what I'm accepting/letting go of right now. Please. Thanks for a great app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have plans to add what we’re looking to accept/letgo and will soon be exploring how we handle export/email/et data. We too love data and hope to enable users to do cool things with the data they create in Mindfulness Daily. Thanks for your patience.

6. Meditation

10 min silence and/or instrumental would be handy as a mid point between 2 -20 mins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re discuss what content to add next and the technical issues that come along with that (e.g., progressive downloads). We also hope to be able to offer more customized lengths of silent/instrumental tracks without having to add much more required space in the app. Thanks for suggesting this, it is a popular request when we talk with users!

7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Awesome idea, we’ve added this to our design discussions. Thank you for your patience. I’m not sure when this will be introduced, but I’m sure it will at some point when we figure out how to do it right. Love it!

8. Finish Button

I keep forgetting to hit the Finish button every time I complete a session and I end up having to skip a day as I cannot contiinue with the next session.

Any way to make the finish button more prominent (say a pop-up) rather than where it is right now at the upper right corner of the screen?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve looking into ways to avoid this issue though design changes, thank you for your patience and support. One potential issue with the current release that messes with the day count/limit is if people review old days or go backwards. We hope to address this as well ASAP.

9. Reminders

I have reminders set but unless I'm looking at my phone at the moment they are set to go on I don't see them and can't figure out how to do the action it was reminding me to do. Where can I access them?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! It took us waaaaay longer than we had hoped, but we finally have added reminders to the lifelog. Simple return to app, scroll down to the lifelog and tap a reminder to be brought into a flow like Pause or Checkin :-) - If you have any feedback on the new design and content please let us know via support@inward.me thank you! walter
    cofounder +ceo

10. Love this app on ipad but very disappointed doesn't work on iphone

I can't see any reason that makes this too technically advanced for a 3GS. My iphone is not THAT old!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have limited resources currently and have had to focus on one version of apple’s iOS operating system (iOS7). In past apps we tried to support more than one and ended up with performance issues that caused more problems then we were able to support. Hopefully we’ll be able to support multiple versions of iOS but we’re not sure when that might be, and instead are focused on refining the core experience of the app and incorporating user feedback. Again, thanks for the kind words on the app on your ipad.

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hope to support other languages like French as soon as we have the resources to do it and support it right. We also need to find the right french voice. If you know of any please let us know!

Kind regards,

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

P.s., we’d plan on using Google translate for support until we had enough users to pay for the support costs in a foreign language. We’re not sure how effective that would be. Here’s this note translated in French as an example:

Nous espérons pour soutenir d’autres langues comme le français dès que nous avons les ressources pour le faire et de le soutenir droite. Nous devons aussi trouver la voix française de droite. Si vous connaissez des s’il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir !

Cordialement,

Walter
    cofondateur + ceo

Ps , nous avait l’intention d’utiliser Google translate pour le soutien que nous avons eu assez…

12. Pause suggests inaccurate wording

The last piece of the pause video gives suggestions such as "generosity, kindness..ect." But the wording is such that it should be "be generous and kind".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the close attention to detail! We’ve added this to the list of things we’ll be addressing the next time we can thoroughly sweep through the app to make such changes. If you find more things like this, please share them with us :-)

13. Create one's own post video.

It would be fun to be able to create a mini slideshow or use a mini video that one has in their own collection for the pause.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll be discussing this one in our next design meeting. We’re not sure how soon we can add this type of feature but its definitely something we’d love to add.

14. Fix the app

The latest update doesn't work. The app keeps crashing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hop to add support for more languages when we have the resources to do it right and then to handle support in those languages as well. If you know of any great resources that are affordable for translation and audio production in that language please let us know :-)

Kindly,

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to change sound of notification.

I would love to change the sound that rings on the iPhone when I get notifications. The current tone makes me think that someone is at my front door and has just rang the door bell! An option to change the sound would be great (personally I would like a Buddhist 'bell' ) thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, thanks for sharing! We’ve been discussing various elements of the app that should be customizable based on user preference, and the sound is one of them. We’ve also been brainstorming what sounds might be best to add … thanks for the great suggestion and for the patience. I bet we’ll get this done within a few releases but have to focus on a few other parts of the app first. Thanks again, and please keep giving us feedback or suggestions so we can best address your input!

18. Buying a cd

Am I able to to buy this on a cd as I manage a community home and would like to start using this with the client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Using clicks is a great idea, we’ll add that to our discussion in how to address the issue with the loud startling bell. Thanks again for being active in our community and for supporting our efforts to continuously extending and fine tuning Mindfulness Daily.

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for letting us know! We’ve tried to replicate this crash on our devices but have not been able to get it to crash. We’ll continue to try, in the meantime, please send any additional information (e.g., device, ios version, app version). If other users have this issue, please comment below too so we can figure out what is happening ASAP and fix it Thank you! Walter

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base