Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. iPhone 6s+

Optimise app for this phones screen size / resolution, currently its being stretched to fit.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New programs

New updated programs please

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for requesting updated programs, we’re working on it! If you have any suggestions on what specific types of programs you’d like, or how we could improve upon our approach to programs, please let us know as we deeply value your feedback as we extend and fine tune Mindfulness Daily :-)

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

3. Night reflections

Is there a section where it is possible to re-read what one has written down during the "Night reflections"? I can't seem to find it.
    Thank you!
    Danilo

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Life log

Is it possible to view it as a calendar rather than just a list? Perhaps with the symbols to show the daily practice. Easier to view rather than scrolling down. I'm only on day 4 but loving it's simplicity so far.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback and idea. The lifelog is going to be getting a lot more attention with the aim to make it more valuable and easier to read while still keeping it as simple as possible. Please continue to give feedback on it as we come out with the next few releases, and keep the ideas coming :-)

5. Bodyscan

I completed the introduction and very much intent on continuing. The best app and practical advice I have ever come across!
    However, I would appreciate if the body scan could be executed with more detail and above all ... slower. I get the impression of being rushed through the exercise!
    Perhaps you could have a quick and a slow scan?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words! Speed and detail of the body scan is something we think a lot about and are planning to have different versions beyond the first one we started with. This may take some time to fully integrate into the app, but the practice section of the app will most likely grow in the next release or two adding things like longer, slower and more detailed body scans :-) If you have any feedback on what type of details and what speed is “slower” that’d be very helpful to so we can make sure we hit what you are looking for!

6. Reset activity

It would be good to be able to reset your activity to zero and start again for what ever reason one might have!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need to open from locked screen

I get my morning message, and ones through the day, but because my screen one phone is locked, I'm unable to view

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please try to see if the directions found at the link below fixes the issue?

http://www.wikihow.com/Put-Application-Notifications-on-a-Lock-Screen-in-iOS

The feature we hope to add ASAP is to have reminders/notifications show up in the Lifelog for people who don’t want their reminders to show on their locked screen for privacy reasons.

This is not an easy feature given how we developed the reminders functionality so it is taking us longer than we have hoped.

We’ll be doing a crowdfunding to see if we can raise money from people using the app daily to build out requested features like this one.

Kindly,

Walter
    cofounder + ceo

8. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s great feedback. We’re exploring new designs and are taking this into account. Some love it, some are stressed by it … we’ll continue to work on it till we are able to tune it for more people. So many paths inward, and it is so personal and varied in terms of preferences. Thank you for your patience and support.

9. Chime

The reminder chime should sound like a chakra bell not a doorbell. It's nice to be reminded but not easy to stop what we are doing. A chime would be a more gentle provocation to stop and be mindful.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the input, we hope to support multiple bell types as we’ve find that people’s preferences on this vary greatly, but are not sure when we’ll be able to implement. Please keep giving feedback, and if there are any example sounds you can point us to that’d be very helpful! – Walter (ceo + cofounder)

10. Mood tracker

As part of the morning lesson, and other prompts throughout the day, it would be great if the app could record our mood on a graph that we can refer back to. It would be interesting to see how mindfulness practice affects how we feel over time.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Excellent idea! We hope to add this type of stats/graph functionality in the future. The checkin feature (accessed in the more section, and checkin specific reminders) was our attempt to do the first half of this. Please continue to share with us more on any specifics you’d like to see or how you might use this type of feature.

11. Time zones other than USA

I just bought the apps & noticed that my day starts during the night and so on- meaning I am out of sync for everything I do get the reminders at local time however. I am in Australia - please ASAP fix this problem!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Italian language

Isb it planning a new version in Italian?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need variety

Please give more images for pause
    Been doing this a year and a half. Some variety in night reflection

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pause videos

Make the pause videos longer

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, we’re exploring a number of things for Pause, including making them longer or leading to longer ones. If you have feedback on how best you’d like to see this, please let us know :-))

15. Flexibility

The life tracker is a great tool

However I am using a combination of the meditations from with in the app and other guided meditations and my own meditations so it would be good to have the ability to track a meditation but not a meditation from within the app. A category such as "other "would be a good addition

Thanks for putting this app out there for the general public to use

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the kind words on the life tracker and app … we appreciate it deeply! We’re definitely only in the early days of what will blossom from the Life Log and what you suggest is definitely something we’re exploring. If you have any other suggestions, please keep adding them! :-)

16. Great app! Would love to vary times on different days

This is such a great app and I really appreciate it! It has made me much more likes to meditate than I was before I found it. One small suggestion: I would like to have the reminders go off at different times on different days, since my schedule varies. But overall, 5/5 stars!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ve heard this from multiple users. We want to do this but it is a little complicated and there are items before it on the product roadmap. So, it is coming but we’re not sure when yet. Thank you for the patience. Please keep giving us feedback and suggestions :-))

17. Android compatibility

I currently use this wonderful app on my iPad and wanted to know if it's been made available for android? My mobile is a samsung note and since I don't carry my iPad around I always miss the reminders.

Thank you for a wonderful app!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for kindly reaching out to us on this, we’ve architected the platform to extend it to Android devices, but we’re waiting till we’ve refined the ios version and also to make sure we have enough resources to support an android version especially since there are all different types of android devices that require a lot of testing on a device by device basis.

18. Logging of Daily Intention in Lifelog

I currently write morning notes where I record:

• How I feel right now
    • My intention for the day
    • Something I am grateful for (Gratitude diary)

It would be great if MD could optionally prompt us for these things first thing, and record them in our life log. It could invite us to return to what we wrote in the afternoon to see if we are staying true to what we wrote.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a lovely idea that overlaps with a few things we’ve been brainstorming but have yet to officially add to the roadmap. Please continue to give any feedback and/or suggestions down here so we have more of your input when we have the time and resources to implement this excellent idea :-)

19. Stop pause alerts from happening during calls

When I'm using my iphone as an actual phone, occasionally pauses and checks will alert during the call. Please consider a way to stop these alerts from interrupting phone conversations, it's counteractive. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback! We’ll definitely see if we can do this, although it might be a limitation of the controls that apple gives developers for access to its notification center. That said, we’ll be mindful of how best we can design around this on the apple platform as well as future platforms that may have different constraints :-)

20. Quieter bell, ability to choose which pause video and more pause video options

Bell is too loud. Would like the ability to choose which pause video I wanted to see and many more options of pause videos would be helpful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hear you on the bell. We’ve changed and made it quieter in the latest release, but probably not enough. So please stay tuned as we’ll work on this till we get it right! Also, we added a few releases back the ability to select and unselect which pause videos you want. You can find this by a) go to the menu screen by tapping the 3 lines icon in the upper left corner of the main page, b) tap on Account, c) scroll down and tap on “Select Pause Videos”. We’re also planning to do much more with pause while keeping it simplicity. Please let us know if you have other comments to share as we continue the design process. Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base