Skip to content

General

137 results found

1. ? Sound for pause

Is the pause suppost to have sound to prompt inhale and exhale? If not could it be added and maybe the breathing rate slowed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great questions. The pause is currently silent. We are playing with the idea of optional pause videos with sound. We’re also exploring variations of rate. Thanks for your feedback. Please add more questions or ideas to help guide us as we’re refining the pause feature :-)

2. Customize pauses

Be able to create your own pause screens / text / videos. Great app! Vince

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Extended kindness meditation

Just an idear - make the extended kindness meditation actually extended !! It's the same 4 minuts as the kindness meditation ?? And I just loooove kindness .. Have a fab day, Tanja :D

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great catch! That was a mistake. We do have an extended 9:44 minute kindness practice in the Practice section but it is part of the Audio Pack 1 premium content. If this is an issue for you (you don’t want to buy it but you really really want it) email me at contact@inward.me and we’ll see what we can do. Would love more feedback on how we can add more Kindness practices to the app :-) Walter (cofounder + ceo)

4. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Continue the program with more days.

It would be great if you had a service like Calm, where there's a new meditation every day. Mindfulness would be worth the subscription!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Specific intention practices

I like the guided intention practice for self acceptance but find it difficult and distracting to try to fill in the blanks for the generic intention practice. It would be great to have separate intention practices for each of the intentions listed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notifications

They pop up on my screen and disappear too soon to read. Where can I find what it's telling me?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback, this is an issue that we are working on and hope to get in the next release or two. It required us to rework how we did a few things in the app before we could do it with a clean solution. Coming soon! (Note: you can access missed notifications via your iphone/ipad/itouch’s Notification Center. Here is one link that talks about how the Notification Center works: http://www.imore.com/how-use-notification-center ) Please contact us again if you have questions in the meantime :-)

8. Stress in the body

I love that you have an option for user-defined emotions during the check in, I'd love to see that option extend to the body parts section as well. I'd also suggest adding the jaw to your list of potentially stressed body parts; that's a major area for a lot of people, and listing it might bring users' attention to an area they might otherwise have not considered.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re exploring ways to better integrate ambient sounds. Adding it to Pause is a great idea. One thing we need to explore is how to allow people to access this but also not let it get in the way for people that like silent pauses so they can do it whenever they like (e.g., in a meeting, on a bus, when no earphones, etc). If you have any particular type of sounds or ways you’d specifically integrate them please keep giving us your input!

10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reminders

I have reminders set but unless I'm looking at my phone at the moment they are set to go on I don't see them and can't figure out how to do the action it was reminding me to do. Where can I access them?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! It took us waaaaay longer than we had hoped, but we finally have added reminders to the lifelog. Simple return to app, scroll down to the lifelog and tap a reminder to be brought into a flow like Pause or Checkin :-) - If you have any feedback on the new design and content please let us know via support@inward.me thank you! walter
    cofounder +ceo

12. Pause optionally keep going

Find myself a bit interrupted when the buttons screen comes up after the pause. Think I'd like if it looped the video and showed the buttons below

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When typing for what you want to note

We need to be able to see what we are typing. The keyboard comes up but when you type you see nothing

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this, we totally agree. It is our understanding that this occurs on some devices when the screen is oriented in a particular way. And that on those devices if you turn the screen around 90 degrees it provides a short term fix. We hope this fix this for all devices and orientations. In the meantime, if you can confirm that at least one orientation works that’d be greatly appreciated.

14. More Days (and Nights)!

One simple idea of adding content is to more or less repeat the 3 weeks currently available but make the pauses longer and longer with each interval so the mind gets trained to be silent for longer periods of time.
    After 30 days I started back at D1 and it's like listening for the first time! (But I want to stay in the silence to quiet my mind)

Another suggestion is to have morning and evening content. I'd like to set the intention for the day and then I'd love a "how'd it go?" option that specifically pertains to that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Finish Button

I keep forgetting to hit the Finish button every time I complete a session and I end up having to skip a day as I cannot contiinue with the next session.

Any way to make the finish button more prominent (say a pop-up) rather than where it is right now at the upper right corner of the screen?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve looking into ways to avoid this issue though design changes, thank you for your patience and support. One potential issue with the current release that messes with the day count/limit is if people review old days or go backwards. We hope to address this as well ASAP.

16. A Dark Theme in the evening

I am really sensitive to the blue light from my phone in the evening because it noticeably disrupts my energy, and thus sleep patterns. It would be great if those pages, rather than the background being blinding white with black text, a dark colour with white txt.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Meditation

10 min silence and/or instrumental would be handy as a mid point between 2 -20 mins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re discuss what content to add next and the technical issues that come along with that (e.g., progressive downloads). We also hope to be able to offer more customized lengths of silent/instrumental tracks without having to add much more required space in the app. Thanks for suggesting this, it is a popular request when we talk with users!

18. Notes

If a note gets too long, > 5 lines or so, the keyboard stays over the text I’m writing. There’s no scroll functionality in the notes page.

Is this a bug or a feature?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Want ability to copy (at least), and email(at best) my written entries, pls

The "flow" summaries, in particular. I would like the "flow" to include what I'm accepting/letting go of right now. Please. Thanks for a great app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have plans to add what we’re looking to accept/letgo and will soon be exploring how we handle export/email/et data. We too love data and hope to enable users to do cool things with the data they create in Mindfulness Daily. Thanks for your patience.

20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Awesome idea, we’ve added this to our design discussions. Thank you for your patience. I’m not sure when this will be introduced, but I’m sure it will at some point when we figure out how to do it right. Love it!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base